Saturday, February 14, 2009

Random Thoughts- 11

For a visa change in the U.A.E. I happened to travel by a small aircraft from Dubai to Kish island. Looking through the window, I could see the vast ocean on my left. It just stretched for miles and miles. The thought that if something went amiss with this small plane sent a fear signal through my system, but then I remembered the promise of Deuteronomy Ch.33:27.
"The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms...."

However vast the ocean and however small the aircraft, the unchanging factor was the "everlasting arms."
Neither was I in control of the plane, nor could I have any authority over the sea, but I realized I was in safe hands. The hands that bled for me.
Unchanging promise....Unchanging love......Unchanging Savior....Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment