Saturday, February 14, 2009

Random Thoughts- 4

I am often surprised by the way that God speaks to me and lately His voice has been so distinct in certain situations that I too feel overwhelmed. A few days back I was discussing with another believer, the 40 yr. trek of the Israelites through the wilderness and how most of them backslided and were destroyed.

While speaking on this, suddenly I said, "I just don't know how these people could have walked through the midst of the Red sea, experience such a great miracle and then forget the mighty God who had performed that." And as I paused, the still small voice spoke to me and said, "How many times you have travelled by aircrafts through the skies flying over nations and seas and after you reach your destination you often forget all about it and consider it as just another happening when all along I have carried you in my loving hands."

No comments:

Post a Comment