Saturday, February 14, 2009

Random Thoughts- 23

I marvel at the timing of God. Though we do not always know what is going on, God is in control of everything.

Like this morning (22/05/08) when I was reading the Word, the Lord reminded me of a childless christian couple in Dubai where I live now. It had been quite a while since I had spoken to them. I felt like sending the guy an sms. "You both are always in my prayers. Tell me when there is some good news."

A little while later, I felt in my spirit to send him another sms with a Bible verse. So I typed in Joshua 1:9 which says,
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." (Joshua 1:9)

Then I got busy with getting ready to go to work.
As I walked to work, the guy to whom I had sent the sms called. We exchanged "Praise the Lord's."
He said, "I just got up seeing a dream in which I saw my mother die and I was very sad, then I saw the mobile reminder ringing again and there were your 2 messages. I believe God is with me at all times and loves me that's why He made you send this message."

This maynot be a great happening for you as you read this but for the one who experienced it, it was God's Loving Touch.

God is good, all the time. Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment